- Enjoy priority access to the Musée du Quai Branly – Jacques Chirac and enter without delay
- Admire works and objects from non-European civilizations throughout history
- Learn about ancient civilizations through the museum’s rich and varied exhibits
Musée du Quai Branly - Jacques Chirac E-ticket
€17 per person
In a few wordsExplore one of the most famous museums of the French capital with your day admission ticket. Located right next to the Eiffel Tower, the Musée du Quai Branly – Jacques Chirac has a permanent collection that should not be missed!
In detailThe museum features more than 370,000 works originating in Africa, the Near East, Asia, Oceania and the Americas, illustrating the richness and cultural diversity of non-European civilizations from the Neolithic period to the 20th century.
The exhibitions at the Musée du Quai Branly are presented as a continuous circuit on either side of a central aisle that’s been designed to resemble a river. Themed spaces or boxes punctuate the exhibition path to provide particular illumination of a specific region or type of work.
Due to the fragility of some items the duration for which they can be exhibited is limited, leading to frequent changes in the exhibitions.
Before or after your visit, you can admire a direct view of the Eiffel Tower from the nearby terrace of the Restaurant Les Ombres.
What is included?
- Musée du quai Branly - Jacques Chirac admission ticket
- Access to the permanent and temporary exhibition in 'Galerie Jardin'
Musée du Quai Branly - Jacques Chirac, 37 Quai Branly, 75007 Paris
Good to know
- Please note that the entrance to the permanent collection is free for EU citizen under 26 years old and for anyone under 18 years old. Entrance is also free for teachers with "Pass Education", any member of a "Société Savante" and for anyone with a "Museum Pass"
- The museum is open Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Sundays from 11:00-19:00 and Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays from 11:00-21:00
- The museum is closed on Mondays
- A security check is required to enter the museum
- Admission is free on the first Sunday of every month
- The price of the combined ticket for permanent collection and temporary exhibition in 'Galerie Jardin' is 12€. The total price paid may include additional fees such as booking fees or delivery fees, if applicable