- Get a reserved access to enter the Louvre museum
- Enjoy unlimited time in the museum
- Marvel at the 35,000+ paintings and artifacts in the museum
Louvre Museum | Time-Stamped Ticket with Reserved Access
Choose to reserve
Your easiest way to access the Louvre museum.
Be greeted by a host who will escort you to the museum. Once inside, you are free to visit on your own.
In a few words
Visit the Louvre Museum in Paris, and see the masterpieces of art in one of the world's greatest museums. Save time on a self-guided tour of works of art such as the Mona Lisa and the Venus de Milo and much more.
Enjoy walking through the Louvre, which used to be a Royal Palace. Travel through Antiquity, Middle Ages, Renaissance, the Enlightenment, and the 19 century, with 35,000+ paintings and artifacts.
Marvel at the famous Mona Lisa painting, the Venus de Milo, the Winged Victory of Samothrace. After you leave the museum, enjoy walking around the Tuilleries Gardens.
What is included?
- Full admission to the Louvre museum (Leonard de Vinci exhibition not included)
- Ticket sent by email
- Reserved access to the Louvre
- Unlimited time in the museum
- Access to the permanent collections
Good to know
- Free for under 18 years old and EU citizens under 26 (with valid ID)
- Free for visitors with disabilities and the person accompanying them
- On the first Saturday of each month, the museum is also open from 6 p.m. to 9:45 p.m. and admission is free for all visitors
- Time slot availability, your time of entrance may be 30 minutes before or after the one you have requested
- The price of the ticket includes a booking fee
|Mondays, Thursdays, Saturdays, Sundays||9am to 6pm|
|Wednesdays, Fridays||9am to 10pm|
|Tuesdays, May 1, Dec. 25, Jan. 1||Closed|