- Cruise down the River Seine in the midday sun and enjoy an exceptional view over the city of Paris
- Savour traditional French cuisine, elegant and refined, freshly prepared on board each day
- Enjoy a classic menu with a choice of starter, main dish, and dessert
- See iconic monuments, such as the Eiffel Tower, Louvre and Orsay Museum
- Sail under the Pont Neuf and past the Gothic cathedral of Notre Dame
2-Hour Lunch Cruise with Bateaux Parisiens
In a few words
Admire panoramic views of Paris from a glass-enclosed boat as you sail down the River Seine at lunch time.
Depart at 12.45pm and enjoy a delicious 3-course meal as you cruise past some of the city most historic landmarks, such as the Eiffel Tower, ornate facade of the Musée d'Orsay, the Louvre Museum, and Notre Dame de Paris.
Our Chef offers traditional French cuisine, elegant and refined, freshly prepared on board each day using seasonal produce. A cuisine that highlights taste, simplicity and respect for the original flavours of the ingredients used. Mastered culinary technique and stylish presentation enhance every dish served aboard our cruises.Click here to see the menu.
What is included?
- A 2H cruise
- A three course meal with a choice of starter + main dish + dessert
- A selection of drinks and wines according to your option selected
Good to know
- Vegetarian options are available
- The menu provided is an example of what kind of food is served. Final menus are subject to change